Your online Czech cookbook with authentic, time-tested recipes. Old-world Czech dishes as well as food from modern cuisine. Cooked and shared with love from the Czech Republic, a small country in the very heart of Europe.
🎄 Czech Christmas
- Vánočka (Houska) – Czech Christmas Bread
- Czech Potato Salad – Bramborový salát
- Pork Schnitzel Recipe (Breaded Cutlets)
- Mushroom Barley Casserole (Czech Houbový Kuba)
- Easy Puff Pastry Apple Strudel
- Vanilla Crescent Cookies – Czech Vanilkové rohlíčky
- Slovak Nut Roll (Orechovy Zavin)
- Linzer Cookies – Czech Linecké Cukroví
- Beehive Cookies (Czech Vosi hnizda)
- Masaryk's Christmas Cookies (Czech Masarykovo Cukroví)
- Walnut Shaped Cookies (Orechy)
- What Do Czechs Eat at Christmas
See all Czech Christmas Recipes →
Find a Recipe by Category
Check all Categories →
In addition to traditional Czech food, my blog features recipes from our neighboring countries, such as Slovakia, Hungary, and Austria. We have a rich shared history that has significantly influenced the Czech culinary heritage.
See more Czech Sweets →
➜ Read these kitchen tips to help you cook your food better!
See more Czech Soups →
Discover more about Czech food customs and traditions!
More from the Czech Republic →